I am way to drunk to play CoD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I am way to drunk to play CoD

User Info: TheRealJayveezy

TheRealJayveezy
4 years ago#1
To all of my drunken board mates who may have gotten wasted tonght, I urge you to not try and play this game. It's not easy. You're welcome. Have a good night

And just incase you were wondering, this games hit detection is so horribly bad that an LMG can now shoot through an entirely stationary shielder. Not a jump over you hit you in the butt kind of shoot through the shield. A LMG is 100 ft away while you stand perfectly still and he just straight up can now shoot you through your shield. Amazing, I know.
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#2
Cool. Excuse me while I have another drink.

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#3
Ghost
Toughness
Dexterity
FAL
MMS+Stock+select fire
Tier 1 - Flak Jacket
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
4 years ago#4
ha ha

there was a time where i felt i pretty much had to drink just to play video games. i guess im getting old.

give me a video game and a controller, i'll usually just play no longer than 30 minutes and thats all she wrote for me. nighty night. it never used to be like that. i used to have so many drunken gaming marathons, especially on cod 4. not no more though, ive drank a bunch of brew and thats pretty much it for me tonight. before i could even turn on the xbox.

even without the brew i am lucky to play for any length of time. after bringing in a baby daughter into the world and im starting to see all the things in life i took for granted when i had the freedom i had. back in the day i spent more time in a week playing black ops than the total time ive got to spend in the last 3 months playing BO2 and every other video game combined, life happens i guess.

User Info: Andarist

Andarist
4 years ago#5
I don't play CoD unless I'm drinking. and I play CoD almost every night

I'm the expert at this..
a Perfect Rake
tier 1: andarist | tier 3: mephy, trav | tier 5: bale. - Vizeroth

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
4 years ago#6
I've had some of my best games in COD after getting trashed at the bar and smoking a lot of 'cigarettes'. Sometimes you gotta close the one eye though and try to focus the other.

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#7
ihaveyahoorares posted...
I've had some of my best games in COD after getting trashed at the bar and smoking a lot of 'cigarettes'. Sometimes you gotta close the one eye though and try to focus the other.

And yet people still call camping "boring" @.@
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi

User Info: TheRealJayveezy

TheRealJayveezy
4 years ago#8
chessmyantidrug posted...
Cool. Excuse me while I have another drink.

Man I typed out this whole response to this but I'm DUCKING WASTED and somehow messed it up. Bottom line, I shall cheers you kind sir.
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.

Edit; and I shall cheers the rest of you as well. I'm so drunk it took me like 15 minutes to type up the above post lol. I tried the closing one eye technique earlier and it made things better, but I just gave up. I meed to go to bed lol. Goodnight :-)

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
4 years ago#9
ICantNameGud posted...
ihaveyahoorares posted...

And yet people still call camping "boring" @.@

Yea, you got me. I'm a notorious camper. All day er'ryday. I taught the worm all he knows....

Ever clip I've ever showed you guys is me camping a corner or headglitching away from an objective trying to get a decent KD.

Just because you might get effected negatively by alcohol and 'cigarettes' doesn't mean the next guy does.

User Info: L4ndoGr1ff1n

L4ndoGr1ff1n
4 years ago#10
Is this a thread a glorified AA meeting for rednecks ?
Does getting killed by a noob, make cod fanboys want to self harm?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I am way to drunk to play CoD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived