C/D: Black Ops 1 was the best COD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D: Black Ops 1 was the best COD

User Info: RBEM

RBEM
4 years ago#81
Jack_Crow21 posted...
known2FAIL posted...
aBloodOrange posted...
For those saying it was awful: Explain.

Boring.
Poor Gun Balance.
Poor Perk Balance.
Terrible Lag.
Boring.
Terrible Hit Detection.
Introduced Lag Comp.
Introduced hardcore dark corner camping with stealth perks.
2nd Chance
Did I mention it was boring?

Also, it was SO BORING.

It also was not rewarding, fun, or interesting. It looked cool, worked well in local matches, but anything not splitscreened/LAN'd was a BORING nightmare. But the SPAS was pretty sweet...

This is pretty accurate. It also had something which BO2 also has, and which I absolutely hate, which is audible enemies!! If I'm sneaking around to flank the enemy, the last thing I want to do is shout to anyone in earshot that there's a UAV incoming or C4 or whatever. STFU you stupid moron!!!

Also how come I can hear clearly what's being shouted but not footsteps? Should be the other way round.
GT: x Pearl o

User Info: MegaTape13

MegaTape13
4 years ago#82
DutchZombie posted...
Eh, I loved running with the MP5 in COD4 and MW2. When the closest thing to that in BO1 is the Aug, then you know you have a problem. SMG's as a class were pretty bad in BO1.

As someone who used everything, but mostly SMGs, I strongly disagree. Although if you're strictly talking about the guns themselves without perks or attachments, then I can certainly understand where you're coming from.

The closest thing to a Stopping Power MP5 in BO1 was an MP5k or 74u with Rapid Fire, and it was actually pretty close.
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13

User Info: TheFeshPince

TheFeshPince
4 years ago#83
fatclemenza posted...
no
You wanna make me a sandwich?

User Info: TheBlueChannel

TheBlueChannel
4 years ago#84
D. MW2.
Detroit Pistons:
2012-2013 NBA Champions
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. C/D: Black Ops 1 was the best COD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived