I hate camping (seriously)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I hate camping (seriously)

User Info: Brostache

Brostache
4 years ago#11
Nate545 posted...
Can't people just play the game the way they want to?

well that's the problem they cant.. Because camping gives a massive advantage, if you want high score streaks and a high KDR, you are almost forced to camp at least somewhat during a game.

if camping were balanced and gave no advantage... Then yes everyone could just play the way they want to.

I hate camping, but I always have to choose between rushing and having fun or playing campy and doing well.

User Info: georgiaboy11

georgiaboy11
4 years ago#12
John_Marsten posted...
I cannot stand camping and campers.

I can agree there.. why would I want to sleep outside in the wilderness, when I have a nice bed. I've only went twice. I didn't like it. I won't do it again.

#iblogbro!
Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear, Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy was he?

User Info: CaffeineSnorter

CaffeineSnorter
4 years ago#13
John_Marsten posted...
I cannot stand camping and campers.

I can agree there.. why would I want to sleep outside in the wilderness, when I have a nice bed. I've only went twice. I didn't like it. I won't do it again.

#iblogbro!

Depends on how you are camping. If you bring minimal supplies and work on obtaining your own food it is quite fun. Though most people will just bring a camper or stay at a campground and call it camping. That is just a joke.
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
4 years ago#14
I like sitting back in one of the hotzones on the map with some shock charges and betties set up. Then I just sit there with a MK48 with dualband/silencer and just pick off the people that keep running over there even though they know I am there.
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
4 years ago#15
Nate545 posted...
It's hard to run around with LMG though?

Don't run so much as amble.. I did it all the way to Diamond.
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.

User Info: Soul_On_Display

Soul_On_Display
4 years ago#16
I feel your pain, TC.
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#17
Am I the only one who doesn't think he's serious?
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I hate camping (seriously)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived