Which Youtuber is to Blame for the Dual Wield B23Rs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Which Youtuber is to Blame for the Dual Wield B23Rs?

User Info: Nevest

Nevest
4 years ago#21
I run them as my secondary w/ the shield. I swap between two classes with those and the dual executioners.

Then one of the group I play with wanted to do pistols only, so I set up a quick class with dual B23R and had an absolute blast with it. It's now my go to class for fun times in dom.
http://img.imgcake.com/Nevest356/1dollagifas.gif http://img.imgcake.com/abedgifyn.gif ---GT: Serevarno

User Info: Spinalsniper

Spinalsniper
4 years ago#22
I had a friend tell me to try them out. Normally I prefer to use the long barrel or tacknife with it, but I must say using two is really nice. I wish I had tried them out before.
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101

User Info: Rapaleeman

Rapaleeman
4 years ago#23
You are probably seeing them now since more people have unlocked the dual wield attachment after the double weapon XP.

Not sure about youtube people but dual kap40s are a great secondary for a sniper class (they are built into the default class). They are essentially the akimbo Skorpians from BO1 with a slightly smaller magazine but faster ROF. It's no surpirse they are popular.

The B23Rs are just as good. Even more so since they are easier to control. With that said, I hardly ever see them. Usually it is just me running them with someone picking them up off my dead body after I die due to the game spawning a third guy right up my rear. I use them since they are easier to spary from the hip when I miss a shot or get the unfortunate hit marker with the Ballista.
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
4 years ago#24
I noticed this last night too. Those things are really damn powerful. Not to mention combined with lightweight they move as fast as superman lol
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||

User Info: ReTouchable

ReTouchable
4 years ago#25
I don't understand why they added Akimbo/Dual-wield to the game at all. Wasn't the FMG9 akimbo from MW3 not a sign that it was an attachment that should have been removed from the game?

User Info: Vrresto

Vrresto
4 years ago#26
Let's just remove everything fun from the game.

User Info: Kerchak

Kerchak
4 years ago#27
I've always liked using Pistols. I couldn't wait to get Diamond Camo on them just so I could Dual Wield.
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

User Info: Jumpman_8891

Jumpman_8891
4 years ago#28
BeastlyIguana posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
LOL xcal probably

mebe his gf used them in a video if ya know what i mean

You're mistaking Xcal with Xjaws. Different people.
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#29
They really aren't that amazing now that steady aim is an attachment. I've used them, a single pistol or decent primary is a better choice.
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Which Youtuber is to Blame for the Dual Wield B23Rs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived