Screwing around with the random class generator, what do I get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Screwing around with the random class generator, what do I get?

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
4 years ago#1
Here's the site btw: http://bo2rand.xmajikx.com/

I get:

No Primary (picked up some MSMC w/ Suppressor and FMJ when I ran outta ammo)
KAP-40

Hardline + Flak Jacket
Toughness
Tactical Mask + Engineer

Bouncing Betty
1 EMP Grenade

Perk 1 Wildcard
Perk 3 Wildcard

Streaks are UAV, CUAV, Lodestar.

That's a pretty damn good class! I didn't think I was going to get the Lodestar though. I went 18-2 on Hijacked Domination... Not a bad score, but why wasn't it better? We won 200-36. I got 2 captures kills with the KAP 40 and Bouncing Betty while taking B off the start, then ran back to A to call in the UAV/CUAV. Ran underneath. Picked up 2 guys camping the room up top by C after EMPing them ang getting points for taking out 3 Shock Charges and 3 Bouncing Betties. Shortly after got the Lodestar. Waited to get the next UAV/CUAV (died twice in the process) so my team could have some more support as I was in my Lodestar and to try to loop the streaks better.

The second I called in my Lodestar I watched a clan of 5 back right out, leaving just 1 guy on the enemy team.

YOU GAVE ME THE STREAKS! NOW GIVE ME YOUR DEATHS! Typical clan though right? If they can't spawn trap or get a good KD, they back out to try to preserve theirs. There should be a 1% KD hit for people who do that. Then let's see how many people stay in games...

The previous game where I did horrible, I went 22-19, with most caps and defends of course, I had a laughable random class.

SVU with Silencer and Extended Mags
Crossbow with ACOG

No Perk 1
Hardwired
Extreme Conditioning

Claymore
2 Flashbangs

Streaks are, RC-XD, Warthog, and Swarm. Like that would ever happen.

This is one I'll have to use tomorrow. Might not be too bad honestly. Just wish Blind Eye was any other Tier 1 perk instead. http://bo2rand.xmajikx.com/class/515693

User Info: SPARTAN-034

SPARTAN-034
4 years ago#2
you complain a lot
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
4 years ago#3
SPARTAN-034 posted...
you complain a lot

I just think it's funny when people back out of a lobby to preserve their stats... Especially when it's a S*** talking clan, and you're using a randomly generated class... If anything, it was a brag topic I guess. It's hella fun trying out that class generator. The other guy in my party got an S12 with a Silencer and MMS (I think). Nothing that would've been good at all. All the useless perks equipment and crap.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Screwing around with the random class generator, what do I get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived