I just got completely reset?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I just got completely reset?

User Info: MrBombasticaI

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#1
I'm searching for a game, and I back out and I see new in my Playercard. I look across and I'm Level 1 Prestige 0? What the f***? I have never boosted, never cheated. What gives? I had Gold Crossbow, Shield, Combat Knife, R870, Five seveN, FHJ, RPG, SMAW and MP7. I lose it all for no reason? What is going on?
Storm Legion
We own this!

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#2
Even worse, I just bought the Season Pass. I spent $130 on the game, $65 on the Pass. Why the f*** am I being reset, rendering it pointless to play the game?
Storm Legion
We own this!

User Info: Aether_Lyric

Aether_Lyric
4 years ago#3
Did you log back out and in again?

I don't know, is this the glitch that some people are still getting related to offline combat training or something?

User Info: AirRawr_

AirRawr_
4 years ago#4
https://twitter.com/MaTtKs

tweet this guy that you were reset and your gamertag and he will look into it

he recently did it for this guy: https://twitter.com/MaTtKs/status/301515426859470848
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#5
Aether_Lyric posted...
Did you log back out and in again?

I don't know, is this the glitch that some people are still getting related to offline combat training or something?

Yeah, I've tried that.

I haven't played local since I got the game. I got a Disconnected from Media Server error the other day, and got signed out, lost the game progress from the one I was playing.
Storm Legion
We own this!

User Info: rikochet1

rikochet1
4 years ago#6
a lot of people are experiencing this currently, you can find some people at treyarch to twitter to , or send a mail to customer support and they will probably fix it for you.
I was already a camper in vietnam. The only reason I am still alive. You noob rushers all wouldnt have lasted longer than an hour against the vietcong snipers.

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#7
rikochet1 posted...
a lot of people are experiencing this currently, you can find some people at treyarch to twitter to , or send a mail to customer support and they will probably fix it for you.

Ah, a helpful post by the young man. n0w4y, you have done something right!
Storm Legion
We own this!

User Info: Haahahaha

Haahahaha
4 years ago#8
Next gen gaming. Next gen raging. Game devs cant do their jobs
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"

MrBombasticaI
4 years ago#9
Haahahaha posted...
Next gen gaming. Next gen raging. Game devs cant do their jobs

This
Storm Legion
We own this!

User Info: Freshmaker11

Freshmaker11
4 years ago#10
MrBombasticaI posted...
I'm searching for a game, and I back out and I see new in my Playercard. I look across and I'm Level 1 Prestige 0? What the f***? I have never boosted, never cheated. What gives? I had Gold Crossbow, Shield, Combat Knife, R870, Five seveN, FHJ, RPG, SMAW and MP7. I lose it all for no reason? What is going on?

going by your golds you sound like a troll ??? Riot Shield Tac Knife ??? RPG SMAW

TROLL??
www.facebook.com/Timesplitters4PLZ
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I just got completely reset?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived