I just saw a combat record of 0.11 k/d 0.33 win/lose and 42 SPM 1 day played

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I just saw a combat record of 0.11 k/d 0.33 win/lose and 42 SPM 1 day played

User Info: known2FAIL

known2FAIL
4 years ago#1
Yea.. How the hell are you THAT bad? I'm going to love the excuses this board comes up with on this one...
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323

User Info: Seminolehitman

Seminolehitman
4 years ago#2
First thought is a kid.
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled

User Info: known2FAIL

known2FAIL
4 years ago#3
It must be like a 5 year old with no talent for CoD. If it is he/she shouldn't be playing this game anyway at such a young age.. Terrible parents.. IF that is the case...
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323

User Info: JVel91

JVel91
4 years ago#4
Obviously timmy no thumbs.
EMS

User Info: CheBob55

CheBob55
4 years ago#5
The twist in the tale is that was TC's player card! Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

User Info: RandomTramp

RandomTramp
4 years ago#6
Booster / reverse boosting

User Info: Tube_of_Noob

Tube_of_Noob
4 years ago#7
Played with a guy that went 6-42 yesterday. Maybe its time to change your strategy up a bit with a game like that. He was using an AR too not going for shield kills or something either. Baffles me.
Rick Grimes for President 2012

User Info: OLD_MAN_GAMER

OLD_MAN_GAMER
4 years ago#8
ummm... i think thats mine...

User Info: Baraka32

Baraka32
4 years ago#9
Who cares?

We've already decided stats are misleading in CoD. I can't wait until you upload a YouTube video on you going HAM on this lobby.
Platinums: 5 (Infamous 1 & 2, Wolverine: Origins, Iron Man 2, Midnight Club:LA)
PSN: DunkinDave32

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
4 years ago#10
Its got to be a kid or some similar person who doesn't understand the game, because I speak from experience when I say that if you're bad and want to get better, you will- my kdr went from .75 to 1.2 over the course of my first prestige because I was awful and wanted to improve.

.11? Definitely someone who isn't capable of recognizing flaws in their strategy and adjusting, which implies a little kid.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I just saw a combat record of 0.11 k/d 0.33 win/lose and 42 SPM 1 day played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived