I just saw a combat record of 0.11 k/d 0.33 win/lose and 42 SPM 1 day played

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I just saw a combat record of 0.11 k/d 0.33 win/lose and 42 SPM 1 day played

User Info: DaMan1900

DaMan1900
4 years ago#41
i knew a girl in middle school who had a mentally challenged brother. while he played a game he had one hand on the controller and the other on his ...friend... might be him. true story
Ex Sony Fanboy

User Info: TheJohnnyFrost

TheJohnnyFrost
4 years ago#42
Call of Duty should have a board that lets you comment on other players, it should filter it out and send you a message back saying you have a small Dick, Because you are trying to prove yourself to people you dont know.

These boards should be used for patch ideas and opinions on map creation stuff like that.
I said I'd live both our lives... Easier to make that promise...

User Info: theLongR0D

theLongR0D
4 years ago#43
Alot of tools in this topic, who gives a shyte what his stat line is.

User Info: mcpuppet101

mcpuppet101
4 years ago#44
is this the guy who blows himself up all game to get that .01 KD everyone is jealous of.

User Info: fallenKlNG

fallenKlNG
4 years ago#45
I actually saw someone with a k/d of 0.03. I'm not lying. It was strange though, the guy had his mic on and I remember him saying something like "how is my k/d point-o'-three?". Maybe it was a glitch or something?
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII

User Info: Jetblackmoon

Jetblackmoon
4 years ago#46
Lowest I've seen is 0.18. I played with a guy the other day though that went 0-27 on my team in Kill Confirmed, with like 3 confirms and 2 denies. I go back and watch it in Theater, and he wasn't idle or anything... just really, really unaware.
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!

User Info: QualiT

QualiT
4 years ago#47
I'll kindly thank you to not post my stats in public without my permission.
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif

User Info: known2FAIL

known2FAIL
4 years ago#48
Why are you guys getting so upset about me posting this topic? I was just asking a question on why this person can be this bad and try. That is all. If you get butthurt of this topic then LOL.
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I just saw a combat record of 0.11 k/d 0.33 win/lose and 42 SPM 1 day played

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived