How many games a day can you play before wanting to kill someone? (solo players)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How many games a day can you play before wanting to kill someone? (solo players)

User Info: iiTryhard

iiTryhard
4 years ago#1
80/80

I find my limit is around 2-3, and then i get so fed up with Lag Ops 2 and my bad teammates that I want to go all Dorner on everyone

How about you guys?
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
4 years ago#2
<1

User Info: Turbo4000

Turbo4000
4 years ago#3
Zero, it's my primary method of getting points for VSATs for my "team".
*ward against all-caps error*

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#4
When I still played it was about 45 minutes worth, most of that finding a game that isn't a pubstomp in progress
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won

User Info: SteadfastNoob

SteadfastNoob
4 years ago#5
It honestly depends. Sometimes I as much as I want without getting pissed off, other times it is one or two games before "eff this" launch netflix.

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
4 years ago#6
About an hour or two. Ill get in a good lobby for a couple of games before the hosts drop. Then Ill continually be forced to play in landslide lobbies until i end up quitting for the night.

User Info: ThePizzaDemon

ThePizzaDemon
4 years ago#7
First death usually.
Xbox Live gamertag: Vinyll Scratch

User Info: SkilzMC

SkilzMC
4 years ago#8
Good lobbies only last about 2-3 games and then I'm just constantly joining losing games. Sometimes it's 2-3 games. On my more relaxed days when I don't have to constantly go up against squads/unbalanced teams I can play a good 3-4 hours and not get mad at all.
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC

User Info: iBlackice25

iBlackice25
4 years ago#9
Honestly, i go through approximately 15, maximum 30 games before i would reckon performing such acts upon someone.
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2

User Info: ICantNameGud

ICantNameGud
4 years ago#10
SteadfastNoob posted...
It honestly depends. Sometimes I as much as I want without getting pissed off, other times it is one or two games before "eff this" launch netflix.

This. I just had to turn off the xbox actually.
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How many games a day can you play before wanting to kill someone? (solo players)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived