Do you think if more parents spanked their kids the community would be better?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do you think if more parents spanked their kids the community would be better?

User Info: Kovalchuk_

Kovalchuk_
4 years ago#1
Maybe if they learned some manners and discipline they wouldn't be screaming brats over XBL.
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif

User Info: Haahahaha

Haahahaha
4 years ago#2
Yes.
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"

User Info: dueric

dueric
4 years ago#3
If more parents spanked their kids the world would be a better place.

You gotta think bigger, bro.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: Kovalchuk_

Kovalchuk_
4 years ago#4
dueric posted...
If more parents spanked their kids the world would be a better place.

You gotta think bigger, bro.

I like to start small and get bigger.
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif

User Info: Hanako_Scars

Hanako_Scars
4 years ago#5
I just think the parents should comment on the fact their pre-pubescent children are screaming at the top of their lungs at 3 in the morning using every swear word in their vocabulary. I wasn't brought up strictly but I'd never get away with **** like that.
http://i50.tinypic.com/34ijrc7.jpg
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

User Info: BipBapBam

BipBapBam
4 years ago#6
Kids shouldn't be on this game at all. Too bad nobody cares about the big ol' Rated M for mother****ing mature 17+ in the front of the box.
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez

dueric
4 years ago#7
Hanako_Scars posted...
I just think the parents should comment on the fact their pre-pubescent children are screaming at the top of their lungs at 3 in the morning using every swear word in their vocabulary. I wasn't brought up strictly but I'd never get away with **** like that.

I have never ever encountered kids from the USA at 3am.
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member

User Info: 2200rms

2200rms
4 years ago#8
BipBapBam posted...
Kids shouldn't be on this game at all. Too bad nobody cares about the big ol' Rated M for mother****ing mature 17+ in the front of the box.

I know the kids on here are annoying. But Im getting tired of seeing people complain about underage kids playing mature games. Lighten up. So I guess back when Mortal Kombat and other mature games ruled the arcades you or kids didn't play because you werent old enough, or heaven for bid watch an R rated horror movie.

User Info: Hanako_Scars

Hanako_Scars
4 years ago#9
dueric posted...
Hanako_Scars posted...

I'm from the UK.
http://i50.tinypic.com/34ijrc7.jpg
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

dueric
4 years ago#10
Hanako_Scars posted...
dueric posted...
Hanako_Scars posted...

I'm from the UK.

Well 3am UK time is 9pm here. So, that seems like a reasonable time for kids to be on from the USA.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do you think if more parents spanked their kids the community would be better?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived