Black Hat

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: allaboutjosh14

allaboutjosh14
4 years ago#1
Do you guys think the black hat should actually hack things like the sentry gun or guardian instead of destroying them?
PSN Chase_atm_bank
Gamertag Chaseatmbank

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
4 years ago#2
then i would just use sentry guns and guardians even less than i already do
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
4 years ago#3
I do think it should. That is what it is supposed to be doing, is hacking it, not destroying. Would make it a different type of play style than using EMPs. As it is, the only thing that EMPs can't do that BLACKHATs do is take out things in the air.
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.

User Info: HaloDad020508

HaloDad020508
4 years ago#4
I think that it should. I am an avid black hat user its easily the best tactical equipment in the game. It should hack sentry guns and guardians yes indeed.
Playing Hitman Absolution, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2.
Anticipating Hitman HD, Tomb Raider and Crysis 3.

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
4 years ago#5
HaloDad020508 posted...
I think that it should. I am an avid black hat user its easily the best tactical equipment in the game. It should hack sentry guns and guardians yes indeed.

I thought it was the best for a while myself, but EMPs do all but one thing that black hats can, but from farther away and can take out more stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived