Uhm. Is there a problem with being host?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Uhm. Is there a problem with being host?

User Info: 3edgy5you

3edgy5you
4 years ago#1
I noticed today that a few "laggy" games I left gave me the host migration screen. Is that BS from MW3 in this game too?

User Info: KILLSTREAK

KILLSTREAK
4 years ago#2
Yep, but its a slightly different flavour. I DO blame MW3 and IW/Sledgehammer for its addition, but 3arch should have known better. My connection is 74MB down, 17MB up, great ping etc, always full bar, host frequently - and I see so much BS its crazy. My games are always playable, its never so bad I need to quit - but there are lots of daft kills and deaths that should not have happened.

User Info: CalvinCandie

CalvinCandie
4 years ago#3
I DO blame MW3 and IW/Sledgehammer for its addition

It's been there since the first Lag Ops.

It only affects people with poor routers.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif

User Info: Mumble_

Mumble_
4 years ago#4
Nope. I do better whenever I'm host or someone I live near is host.
HELLO!!!

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
4 years ago#5
When I'm getting a lot of BS and leave game I get Host Migration most of the time. It could be my imagination but I really do feel like I am a second behind everyone else when I'm host. I've had games where I'm beasting then I pull host after a migration and start doing really bad.

User Info: Chantzanator

Chantzanator
4 years ago#6
I'm on the "I do terrible when I'm host" bandwagon myself. Almost all of my rage quits cause a migration.
"Now here's a guy that knows if he wants to win Team Deathmatch, he's got to kill the enemy more than the enemy kills him! /johnmadden"

User Info: CaffeineSnorter

CaffeineSnorter
4 years ago#7
Yep, but its a slightly different flavour. I DO blame MW3 and IW/Sledgehammer for its addition, but 3arch should have known better. My connection is 74MB down, 17MB up, great ping etc, always full bar, host frequently - and I see so much BS its crazy. My games are always playable, its never so bad I need to quit - but there are lots of daft kills and deaths that should not have happened.

I would kill you for that connection. I would gut you and hang you by your entrails to have that connection. How much do you pay a month for it?
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.

User Info: RS_YELARAKA

RS_YELARAKA
4 years ago#8
CaffeineSnorter posted...

I would kill you for that connection. I would gut you and hang you by your entrails to have that connection. How much do you pay a month for it?

In this game good connection dont mean ****.
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
YouTube Channel - TKING8011

User Info: CaffeineSnorter

CaffeineSnorter
4 years ago#9

I would walk away from CoD forever for that connection. This game has nothing to do with me wanting a better connection. Me paying 80+ dollars a month and only getting 1.76mb/s down is what kills me.
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.

User Info: Timmotheuss

Timmotheuss
4 years ago#10

I would walk away from CoD forever for that connection. This game has nothing to do with me wanting a better connection. Me paying 80+ dollars a month and only getting 1.76mb/s down is what kills me.

For that price I could get fiber op, you poor thing.
GT: Pipnotiq
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Uhm. Is there a problem with being host?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived