How often do you use shotguns or the Executioner?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How often do you use shotguns or the Executioner?

User Info: Vrresto

Vrresto
4 years ago#21
lolcharizard posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
Never, crutch weapons (besides executioner).

Wait,why? The M1216 and the S12 are heavily outclassed by every SMG and I don't think any mentally stable person can call the KSG a crutch under bad connection.

Because people get mad when killed by anything that isn't a dominant weapon (assault rifles and smgs). Any kills you get with a pistol/shotgun/sniper rifle are just "cheap".

User Info: Crono exe

Crono exe
4 years ago#22
m1216 hands down the most fun shotgun out of them all. Its like spraying people in MW2 with the AA12 and M/L all over again.
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?

User Info: Danger_Close

Danger_Close
4 years ago#23
almost never
i have a shotgun class, but rarely use it
A Lodestar's a Lodestar, but the Care Package could be anything! It could even be a Lodestar! You know how much we've wanted one of those!

User Info: TyrantKnight

TyrantKnight
4 years ago#24
I have diamond shotties. My favorite to use is the S12. I can use them effectively on most maps, sans the DLC maps and Turbine.
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN

User Info: Mr_Cumberdale

Mr_Cumberdale
4 years ago#25
Vrresto posted...
lolcharizard posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
Never, crutch weapons (besides executioner).

Wait,why? The M1216 and the S12 are heavily outclassed by every SMG and I don't think any mentally stable person can call the KSG a crutch under bad connection.

Because people get mad when killed by anything that isn't a dominant weapon (assault rifles and smgs). Any kills you get with a pistol/shotgun/sniper rifle are just "cheap".

Not cheap, just annoying. I don't enjoy matches where everyone is sniping or using shotguns. Okay maybe once a in a while but it's usually annoying.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. How often do you use shotguns or the Executioner?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived