I love Double XP Weekend.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I love Double XP Weekend.

User Info: DIVINExFABLE

DIVINExFABLE
4 years ago#11
It's what I look forward too while I'm at work everyday.
XBL GT: Karmosity
Believe it or not, He's the good guy.

User Info: IronMonkey008

IronMonkey008
4 years ago#12
I don't like it, at least not this time. Because this time is also free play weekend on steam, so it's a lot of new people with bad connections and people feeding the enemy (or my team) lots of kills. Every game I mid joined yesterday there was some high end kill streak up, the only bright side is I knocked of a decent chunk of my FHJ player controlled challenge.
- My Games - http://backloggery.com/IronMonkey008
- My Books - http://www.goodreads.com/IronMonkey008

User Info: Baseballtitan

Baseballtitan
4 years ago#13
Sacred_Asylum posted...
I would be really okay with playing some MW2 over this pos

can i come plz
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone

User Info: Abefikus07

Abefikus07
4 years ago#14
Get up to 20k exp a game in league play.
"The only thing a goverment's good for is getting in a man's way."
GT: BigDamnHero86

User Info: darkshadowmaster

darkshadowmaster
4 years ago#15
Abefikus07 posted...
Get up to 20k exp a game in league play.

If you are looking for xp go nuketown. I have friends getting 35k or more in there.
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

User Info: dario1101

dario1101
4 years ago#16
SparkItUp posted...
Lerthy...how much convincing would it take for you to pop in BF3 sometime?

I love BF3! Mind if we play sometime?
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-174! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)

User Info: BuddyHudsy

BuddyHudsy
4 years ago#17
prestiged yesterday and am at level 48...probably will prestige tomorrow again :D
Indianapolis Colts - Toronto Blue Jays - Toronto Raptors - Ottawa Senators
And2fosho

User Info: TheRealJayveezy

TheRealJayveezy
4 years ago#18
I've just been loving spending 10 minutes to find a game in a game mode that supposedly half a million people are playing. I was trying really hard to not hate this game because there is so much stuff I think was a great idea, but I think I'm just gonna finish out these last 2 prestiges and put the game down. I just don't get how they possibly messed up a pretty much copy/paste game so bad. I just want Destiny to come out already, and if that sucks I'm gonna give up on the FPS genre and stick with giant robots.
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.

User Info: outcast1398

outcast1398
4 years ago#19
^ wow that sucks. Can't say I've ever had a problem finding a game in matchmaking unless it was a playlist with a 1000 or less (late night merc).

User Info: TheRealJayveezy

TheRealJayveezy
4 years ago#20
outcast1398 posted...
^ wow that sucks. Can't say I've ever had a problem finding a game in matchmaking unless it was a playlist with a 1000 or less (late night merc).

I have had less of a problem getting into TDM, FFA and nuke town matches, but I wanna play SnD dammit and anytime I leave a lobby and try to find another I have to go through the same crap. I'll keep getting stuck in lobbies by myself or with 1 other person that never finds other people. And once I do get into a lobby it's against full parties and it feels like I'm half a second behind everyone. I have some pretty decent Internet too, which makes me even angrier, and this all happened as soon as double xp started. Thankfully there is a UK hardstyle party in Philly tonight so I don't care that much. Tomorrow may be a different story.
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I love Double XP Weekend.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived