hmm quick question for assault shield experts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. hmm quick question for assault shield experts

User Info: Mitchach0

Mitchach0
4 years ago#11
BipBapBam posted...
I literally charged a guy using it with my combat knife like 10 times in one match yesterday, I always aimed directly at it and it always killed him. I feel bad for people that seriously use it.

I also thank you for your sympathy, but know that we're laughing hard when you're raging at dying to an assault shielder.

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
4 years ago#12
TheRealJayveezy posted...
__redxiii__ posted...
Yea if you see someone with a shield immediately bash them. These people usually don't know this and they will be backing up.

I run an assault shield/crossbow class for SnD, which is pretty much the class that destroys the class I use. Semtex and crossbow sticks to the shield whether you are wearing flak or not kills you so remember that.

Are you in Hardcore? I play Core and when I get stuck by a bow on my shield I always survive. However getting stuck by the sticky is a kill. If you get stuck by a sticky nade and try to plant your shield this glitch happens where it instantly explodes killing you.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. hmm quick question for assault shield experts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived