So how was your Call of Duty experience today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So how was your Call of Duty experience today?

User Info: wehomies

wehomies
4 years ago#31
dario1101 posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
Wouldn't know.
I sold this garbage.

GreatKira Lord, why have you sold this game?
Lol, the only reason I have it is really because of my Brother. i usually just play BF3, loads better than this game.

agreed.
after mw3 aka garbage#n, I decided to give it another try
it just so happens this is garbage#n+1
im done with cod unless they get rid of 3arc and the new iw aka amateurs that can't even copy and paste to even make mw2.5
cod is a joke

User Info: dario1101

dario1101
4 years ago#32
wehomies posted...
dario1101 posted...
GreatKiraLord posted...
Wouldn't know.
I sold this garbage.

GreatKira Lord, why have you sold this game?
Lol, the only reason I have it is really because of my Brother. i usually just play BF3, loads better than this game.

agreed.
after mw3 aka garbage#n, I decided to give it another try
it just so happens this is garbage#n+1
im done with cod unless they get rid of 3arc and the new iw aka amateurs that can't even copy and paste to even make mw2.5
cod is a joke

My brother and me Split 30$ and 30$ each COD. I usually play it for the Campaign.

GreatKiraLord, Since I got battlefield premium 2 weeks ago (Either that or season pass. And I regret nothing.) I do enjoy some Close Quarters. Heck, even just one gunfight in Battlefield is enough to get you going. In COD all the deaths make you rage.
I remember when I played Operation Metro Conquest 1750 tickets :P Fun times...
Defib! Defib! 20+ Revive Ribbions each game :D
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-174! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)

User Info: aNiceLay

aNiceLay
4 years ago#33
Quick update - indoor skydiving was really fun but it's ridiculously hard to breathe when you have who knows how much air is blasting in your face. If so do it again.
GT: The 17th Bronco
Currently Playing: BO2, Borderlands 2, AC3

User Info: dario1101

dario1101
4 years ago#34
aNiceLay posted...
Quick update - indoor skydiving was really fun but it's ridiculously hard to breathe when you have who knows how much air is blasting in your face. If so do it again.

I remember when I was little I tried to breath when the AC air was coming at me. It was hard, so it was probably hard there too.
SkyDiving sounds fun! Scary-ish because I don't know how to work a parachute but fun!
I'm not afraid of hieghts. But when you're looking down and seeing the ground below you... Thats something...
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-174! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So how was your Call of Duty experience today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived