Allegedly good weapons that you suck with

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Allegedly good weapons that you suck with

User Info: doitwildly

doitwildly
4 years ago#11
AN-94
PDW MSMC those because i stay away from them i see them in enough kill cams to use myself
R870 KSG
Teams im tracking Jaguars 3-4 Norte Dame 6-2

User Info: Astro_B0mb

Astro_B0mb
4 years ago#12
Anything thats not the dsr or ballista.
.:The Elite Connection:.

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
4 years ago#13
Basically all of the snipers.

User Info: PidgeonPeasant

PidgeonPeasant
4 years ago#14
M8A1. I can't count the number of times I stopped firing at my opponent before they died because I figured they should be dead. I just can't get the feel of this thing as much as I want to.

User Info: Nyangasm

Nyangasm
4 years ago#15
MSMC, 870, and I think that's it.
XG21G2D4
My couch pulls out, but I don't.

User Info: Rizzman111

Rizzman111
4 years ago#16
An 94! I'm terrible with it
Revan

User Info: GandalfTehGray

GandalfTehGray
4 years ago#17
Mp7, I hate the sights on it and don't wanna waste a attachment on a sight.
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force

User Info: Mr_Cumberdale

Mr_Cumberdale
4 years ago#18
I only have 1 gun with >15 kills that is under 2 KDR and that is the Peacekeeper. :(

User Info: SullyTheStrange

SullyTheStrange
4 years ago#19
The Five-seven. I just HATE one-handed pistols (seriously, why the hell would a trained soldier do that if he has two available hands) and that distracts me so I fail with it.
All's fair in love and war, kid.

User Info: CheBob55

CheBob55
4 years ago#20
MSMC. I wouldn't say I sucked with it, but after hearing good things I was expecting it to be "PDW good". It's one of the few guns that has regularly caused me rage by not killing after 6 or 7 hitmarkers. I tried rapid fire on it for a few games and it felt even worse for some reason.

Onto the Chicom now, and that feels a bit guff too, but I don't think that's a highly regarded gun by most people anyway. It feels powerful enough, and the burst fire is fine, but I just don't like the way it handles for some reason.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Allegedly good weapons that you suck with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived