Just got Diamond pistols!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just got Diamond pistols!

User Info: lunaticcore

lunaticcore
4 years ago#11
I had a problem with the Akimbo B32R headshots not counting during one match.
I certainly had it work with the other pistols.
Its a glitch. Not sure if it never works, or if it just sometimes decides not to count them.

User Info: FlashCannon

FlashCannon
4 years ago#12
trakrunr4evr posted...
You didn't find yourself needing toughness for the pistols? Also, congrats.

you know i've never really understood toughness. i just don't think it work for my account like it does for others. plus, in a game where you die really fast i feel like it's kinda a waste, i know others will disagree but thats just been my experience with the game. plus i was playing hardcore, so toughness is just stupid on that mode.

User Info: FlashCannon

FlashCannon
4 years ago#13
lunaticcore posted...
I had a problem with the Akimbo B32R headshots not counting during one match.
I certainly had it work with the other pistols.
Its a glitch. Not sure if it never works, or if it just sometimes decides not to count them.

yeah, well the akimbo worked for my challenges with the B23R. all i have to do is go back the game where i got them gold and save that snapshot of my gold unlock with my akimbo. trust me, it does work...but apparently not for everyone.

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
4 years ago#14
I'm working on the Executioner now. It's actually not half bad. I have around 60 headshots for a little over an hour using it.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Just got Diamond pistols!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived