Any tips on going on the Offensive with Rapid Fire QQB?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Any tips on going on the Offensive with Rapid Fire QQB?

User Info: A_Monster

A_Monster
4 years ago#1
The 1200 RPM and High Capacity of 75 rounds makes this gun a beast. It's at its best when I'm holding down a room that has an Objective. I lay down my Shock Trap as a warning system and guard the front door.

I can't seem to use it outside of that role. And when the objective is moved elsewhere outside a room, I tend to change classes.

With longer sight lines outside of a building, I feel more vulnerable. Usually, with an SMG, I can still fall back on ADSing. But I can't do it well on this gun for obvious reasons.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pm1ytVdzfkI&search=baby%20got%20back%20sir%20mixalot
Warcraft Got Back

User Info: ArcXenos

ArcXenos
4 years ago#2
That rapid fire hurts you more than its worth.
Anything developed by Hammerpoint interactive = NEVER BUY

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
4 years ago#3
Yeah...Rapid Fire's massive range penalty and decreasing of hipfire accuracy on top off its familiar bullet-wasting and increase to recoil make me think it's never worth using except maybe, just maybe, on the PDW.

If you're going to spray through a door you're probably better off with the HAMR or Mk48 because their slow rate of fire actually lets you do it for more than 3 seconds.
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while

User Info: WOT BS

WOT BS
4 years ago#4
A Monster posted...
The 1200 RPM and High Capacity of 75 rounds makes this gun a beast. It's at its best when I'm holding down a room that has an Objective. I lay down my Shock Trap as a warning system and guard the front door.

I can't seem to use it outside of that role. And when the objective is moved elsewhere outside a room, I tend to change classes.

With longer sight lines outside of a building, I feel more vulnerable. Usually, with an SMG, I can still fall back on ADSing. But I can't do it well on this gun for obvious reasons.

use the silencer and laser aswell that muzzle flash makes it hard to aim
GT: Extract Hz
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Any tips on going on the Offensive with Rapid Fire QQB?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived