how much of a pain in the ass for you to complete the bloodthirsty challenge for

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. how much of a pain in the ass for you to complete the bloodthirsty challenge for

User Info: majorgalaxy

majorgalaxy
4 years ago#1
gold camo

no problem

or

fustrating to the point of giving up
A book worth reading is A hitch hikers guide to the galaxy both good and funny
GT:MayorofEarth2

User Info: darkhouse999

darkhouse999
4 years ago#2
I have more issues with the Revenge Medals or Longshots. Bloodthirsty Medals are easy to get for me.
www.youtube.com/darkhouse999

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
4 years ago#3
The only time I've had bloodthirsties left after the 150 no perks/attachment kills is with the Executioner. A few Shotguns as well because its only 50 kills for them.

Revenge medals are the worst.

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
4 years ago#4
Jonnywestside posted...
The only time I've had bloodthirsties left after the 150 no perks/attachment kills is with the Executioner. A few Shotguns as well because its only 50 kills for them.

Play FFA. The terrible spawns make revenge medals a breeze.

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
4 years ago#5
Gunther482 posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

Play FFA. The terrible spawns make revenge medals a breeze.

I just find 30 too many TBH not because "OMG I don't die 30 times" just high compared to the others, plus you can only get 1 per life/death and there is tons of rage quitters.

User Info: Cornbread4life

Cornbread4life
4 years ago#6
It depends. Some guns that's my first thing done. Some guns I swear I got tons of bloodthirsties with up until no perks/attachments and then I can't get it done. A couple of times I'd get 8 or 9 out of 10 WITH no perks/attachments, then pop everything back on, and then still can't get it done.

It's not usually a pain in the ass, but when it is...s***.
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.

User Info: ThankMeNowBLEHH

ThankMeNowBLEHH
4 years ago#7
mk46 and svu. when i get my fourth kill i always die!

User Info: APG_CAMO

APG_CAMO
4 years ago#8
I always do my no perks no attachments at the same time. For some reason by the time I get that done, I usually only have maybe 5 more bloodthirsties to get. So I don't think it's too bad.
GT: APG CAMO
(End of rant, thank you for listening, please visit my site idontcareifyoudisagree.net) - nuschler2212

User Info: GandalfTehGray

GandalfTehGray
4 years ago#9
Besides Combat Knife/Crossbow things bloodthirsty is easy. No attachments on the MK was a real hassle.
"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to." Booster Defense Force

User Info: PidgeonPeasant

PidgeonPeasant
4 years ago#10
Long shots can suck it. I get roughly 5 bloodthirstys while doing no perks or attatchments but longshots are just horid
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. how much of a pain in the ass for you to complete the bloodthirsty challenge for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived