how much of a pain in the ass for you to complete the bloodthirsty challenge for

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. how much of a pain in the ass for you to complete the bloodthirsty challenge for

User Info: theLongR0D

theLongR0D
4 years ago#21
I think they should have had a merciless or something requirement for gold. Just to make it a bit tougher to acquire. Bloodthirstys are easy peazy

User Info: cheebsy

cheebsy
4 years ago#22
bloodthirsties are so easy
Teh bestest sig.

User Info: destructoclaus

destructoclaus
4 years ago#23
I had no problems at all getting the bloodthirsties on my way to diamond SMGs/ARs/shotguns. I always finished them before the 150 kills no perks/attachments.
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634

User Info: Beastmode420

Beastmode420
4 years ago#24
I've been tuck on the blood thirsty for a shotgun for about a month..I havent prestaiged because of it..yeah Theyre a pain
Xbox GT: Mr Makaveli 86
All up in your body blows like a twelve gage shotty

User Info: The_Gun_Sh0w

The_Gun_Sh0w
4 years ago#25
Long shots are the only challenge I have to think about to get finished. That and the 100 headshots which always seems to take me ages!
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w

User Info: Haahahaha

Haahahaha
4 years ago#26
Give more time than effort. Thats all
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"

User Info: iBlackice25

iBlackice25
4 years ago#27
Depends on the gun. Ive only gotten gold on ARs, so its been pretty simple for me.
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. how much of a pain in the ass for you to complete the bloodthirsty challenge for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived