Major headshot issue!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Major headshot issue!!!

User Info: verby45

verby45
4 years ago#1
I'm playing FFA and I had 81 headshots prior to the match with the Kap 40. I managed to get 10 headshots. For some reason it said I unlocked the first two camos and the counter didn't increase to 91. However, I kept my previous camos I had unlocked. I started from 40 today and it worked fine up until this point. What gives?
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56

User Info: DetectivPenguin

DetectivPenguin
4 years ago#2
Idk what you want us to tell ya
http://i.imgur.com/fyPeQ.jpg
That's Pennington, a train passenger. He SAYS he's a detective, but I don't know.. THANK YOU mariolover2 for the sig!

User Info: CaffeineSnorter

CaffeineSnorter
4 years ago#3
I'm playing FFA and I had 81 headshots prior to the match with the Kap 40. I managed to get 10 headshots. For some reason it said I unlocked the first two camos and the counter didn't increase to 91. However, I kept my previous camos I had unlocked. I started from 40 today and it worked fine up until this point. What gives?

You got Teyarch'd.
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.

User Info: verby45

verby45
4 years ago#4
And then the next game of headshots counted. I got trolled man. This happen to anybody else?
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56

User Info: CalvinCandie

CalvinCandie
4 years ago#5
And then the next game of headshots counted. I got trolled man. This happen to anybody else?

So minor headshot glitch? Apologize to us and Treyarch
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif

User Info: whitepsychtiger

whitepsychtiger
4 years ago#6
Get good, scrub.
GT: PhantomGenetics
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, MInecraft 360 Current Projects: Silicon Universe, Legend Among Legend A Legend Never Dies, it is only reborn

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
4 years ago#7
Setup an account and talk to Trey about it through the live chat...

http://support.activision.com/pkb_Home?clickedOn=Black_Ops_II
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Major headshot issue!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived