The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Oh wow (sentry gun topic)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Oh wow (sentry gun topic)

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
4 years ago#1
Getting mad at the Lighting Strike so I decided to use the Sentry gun...

Playing Grind FFA and I put one Sentry gun at the back of each spawn for Dom games.

Suddenly, I just kept getting back to back sentry kills and then I checked later and saw that my sentry guns were spawn trapping everyone lol

new favorite ks
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn

User Info: lolcharizard

lolcharizard
4 years ago#2
Please keep on using this, I love getting free points with the EMP grenade.
LEADER OF THE ZACK PACK

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
4 years ago#3
it's goddamn awesome until somebody throws an emp grenade at it
and everyone has a class with an emp grenade or two.

User Info: XxOblivion77

XxOblivion77
4 years ago#4
it's goddamn awesome until somebody throws an emp grenade at it
and everyone has a class with an emp grenade or two.

I find most people don't ever use it unless you're playing Dom, GW or against a full party.
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn

User Info: shadowsofdawn

shadowsofdawn
4 years ago#5
Few things in this game make me laugh harder than having one of my EMP grenades detonate the instant someone deploys a sentry/guardian/dragonfire. Like I already tossed it and they call it in at the same exact moment the EMP hits the ground.

I only wish I could hear the rage.
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||

User Info: Tube_of_Noob

Tube_of_Noob
4 years ago#6
The funny thing is either the sentry goes down in seconds or it gets like 10+ kills. Its a feast or famine type ks.
Rick Grimes for President 2016
Plyometrics is the Devil!

User Info: AxCUNNINGxSTUNT

AxCUNNINGxSTUNT
4 years ago#7
shadowsofdawn posted...
Few things in this game make me laugh harder than having one of my EMP grenades detonate the instant someone deploys a sentry/guardian/dragonfire. Like I already tossed it and they call it in at the same exact moment the EMP hits the ground.

I only wish I could hear the rage.

Happened to me today with a Guardian. As soon as I put it down, it was gone.

I got a Sentry Gun today with an EMP, before it showed up on engineer. I threw one where a Care Package should have landed.

As for the Sentry Guns. Sure they can get destroyed before getting a kill, but I'm quite surprised by how many kills they get. Also good defence for protecting Care Package drops.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Oh wow (sentry gun topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived