Has the SMG "nerf" done anything to curb the number of MSMC or PDW users or not?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Has the SMG "nerf" done anything to curb the number of MSMC or PDW users or not?

User Info: Loshadt

Loshadt
4 years ago#1
80/80
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.

User Info: Nyangasm

Nyangasm
4 years ago#2
Short answer: no
Long answer: not-uh
XG21G2D4
My keikaku is to follow my kokoro, keep my nakama close, and chase kawaii girls until I shinu.

User Info: WeaponX115

WeaponX115
4 years ago#3
Loshadt posted...
80/80

PDW was my favorite, but after the stupid update, i gave up on it. i started using the peacekeeper. i think they buffed up that weapon :P

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#4
It shouldn't matter, so many ARs are godly that they more than give the MSMC a run for the top spot
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.

User Info: Loshadt

Loshadt
4 years ago#5
That's about what I expected. Oh well, I'm looking forward to the SF SMR/FAL nerf since I hate everyone who actually wastes an attachment slot to save them from having to pull the trigger a couple of times.
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.

User Info: FaithInAll

FaithInAll
4 years ago#6
Don't see anyone running around with the msmc let alone the pdw now. I see a lot more an94's though.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Has the SMG "nerf" done anything to curb the number of MSMC or PDW users or not?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived