I bought the grafitti camo and ill buy zombie camo next

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I bought the grafitti camo and ill buy zombie camo next

User Info: jasonkingmark

jasonkingmark
4 years ago#1
What are you gonna do?... Beat me up?

Get real guys i realize the majority here are just trying to act hard by saying "oh your an idiot for buying that crap" and "your a sheep" oh but the best one by far is "well now we'll have to buy ammo for the next game" come on people get real, get a life and stop taking call of duty so seriously.

Here a monumental conclusion that i came to... If you dont want to buy it, Dont buy it! Its that simple really.

If these small dlc bother you then go play outside or get a job. Something to keep you busy from spewing garbage on these message boards.

User Info: panda360

panda360
4 years ago#2
Gimme your milk money!

Nah, I don't mind the camo, infact a lot of the people who are deeply bothered *might* just be people who don't see the point or people that don't want to spend the money on it.

I would have bought one but they seem pretty ugly.... hopefully the next batch of camo might have something I like!

User Info: SkullFungus

SkullFungus
4 years ago#3
I bought them all , except for the bacon one.
Graffiti and the skulls one are my favorites :)

User Info: mac08801

mac08801
4 years ago#4
Been playing Halo 4 for the last 3 weeks (that's another story...) - is there a zombie camo out?

Is the CE digital camo out - I'm hoping to hang on one small piece of exclusive content...

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
4 years ago#5
mac08801 posted...
Been playing Halo 4 for the last 3 weeks (that's another story...) - is there a zombie camo out?

Is the CE digital camo out - I'm hoping to hang on one small piece of exclusive content...

No it wasn't released.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I bought the grafitti camo and ill buy zombie camo next

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived