What is the best Assault Rifle in the game (Poll)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is the best Assault Rifle in the game (Poll)

User Info: Lerp85

Lerp85
3 years ago#21
MrBombasticaI posted...
SIvIart_USMC posted...
Lerp85 posted...
why exactly did you put SA-58.

That's the real name of it, it's not related to FN Herstal. I also forgot that the M27 is actually the HK416 AR.

No, the M27 is the M27. It is a variant of the 416 made for the United States Marine Corps.

Source: It's my issued weapon.

Yes but the M27 IAR is not the gun in this game. The gun has a 14.5 inch barrel, which is the HK416 barrel. The M27 has a 16 inch barrel

LOL love how you respond to this but not my post.

Also, how do you know the length of the barrel?
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.

User Info: GL17CH

GL17CH
3 years ago#22
MrBombasticaI posted...
Lerp85 posted...
why exactly did you put SA-58.

That's the real name of it, it's not related to FN Herstal. I also forgot that the M27 is actually the HK416 AR.

It's in 2025, the names of the guns have changed. Call them by the correct name.

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
3 years ago#23
Damn, AN-94 with 40%... I'd like to know why people prefer it over the M8A1 honestly, since I can't see anything being better than that... Course, I'm biased cause I love it.
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What is the best Assault Rifle in the game (Poll)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived