Activision is GGG (greatest gaming company) in the world, GET OUT if you disagre

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Activision is GGG (greatest gaming company) in the world, GET OUT if you disagre

User Info: kimdotcom

kimdotcom
3 years ago#1
Activision does not try tick us all the time. COD is now not like buying a cheezeburger at mcdonalds and then they come to your table ten times and keep asking you if you wouldnt like a drink? Or some fries? Would you like a drink? Or some fries? Thats what activision is not doing with the game I do even still play it sometimes for a couple of minutes (after clicking away the nice DLC advertisement) and I do not mind at all if in the menus there is guns and items everywhere that I didnt buy yet for my 60$.
megaracer

User Info: Zegma310

Zegma310
3 years ago#2
Probably should wait till MW4 until you post something like this, micro-transactions are becoming more and more popular with console gaming and there is really nothing wrong with it.
DD Pawn: Scath Ciche
Nickles is money too, come on guys...

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
3 years ago#3
kimdotcom posted...
Activision does not try tick us all the time. COD is now not like buying a cheezeburger at mcdonalds and then they come to your table ten times and keep asking you if you wouldnt like a drink? Or some fries? Would you like a drink? Or some fries? Thats what activision is not doing with the game I do even still play it sometimes for a couple of minutes (after clicking away the nice DLC advertisement) and I do not mind at all if in the menus there is guns and items everywhere that I didnt buy yet for my 60$.

You forgot the text on those screens, saying click <insert button name here> button to go to the marketplace/downloads to buy the dlc for that thing.
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.

kimdotcom
3 years ago#4
Zegma310 posted...
micro-transactions are becoming more and more popular with console gaming and there is really nothing wrong with it.

exactly - maps like shipment and hijacked are easily worth $150 because of all the entertainment on these maps while other maps like terminal should be free.
megaracer

kimdotcom
3 years ago#5
opinions!
megaracer

User Info: xo0Achilles0ox

xo0Achilles0ox
3 years ago#6
GGG = Greatest Gaming Company

You are a special one aren't you?

kimdotcom
3 years ago#7
*ggg

OPINIONS??
megaracer

User Info: lolcharizard

lolcharizard
3 years ago#8
RIP megaupload
LEADER OF THE ZACK PACK
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Activision is GGG (greatest gaming company) in the world, GET OUT if you disagre

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived