Order the Secondaries in order.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Order the Secondaries in order.

User Info: GnaTAcE

GnaTAcE
4 years ago#31
apparently Double Tacs are god-like..... Some dude was running me over with those yesterday. Not cool. At least up close.
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)

User Info: dario1101

dario1101
4 years ago#32
GnaTAcE posted...
apparently Double Tacs are god-like..... Some dude was running me over with those yesterday. Not cool. At least up close.

Tac-45 is God Like man. Just try it.
Caution: Crying at how easy the game is a known side-effect. Other side effects include but are not limited to: K/D rising, More Relaxed at the game, Other team rages, Hard to camp.
Contact your Therapist if you find yourself raging while using this gun, for this may be a life threating condition.

Tac-45 (.45 ACP), making the game easy mode, one bullet at a time.
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-181! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)

User Info: GnaTAcE

GnaTAcE
4 years ago#33
dario1101 posted...
GnaTAcE posted...

Tac-45 is God Like man. Just try it.
Caution: Crying at how easy the game is a known side-effect. Other side effects include but are not limited to: K/D rising, More Relaxed at the game, Other team rages, Hard to camp.
Contact your Therapist if you find yourself raging while using this gun, for this may be a life threating condition.

Tac-45 (.45 ACP), making the game easy mode, one bullet at a time.

Man, I don't care about stats!

*Turns on xbox*
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)

User Info: BS_Infinite

BS_Infinite
4 years ago#34
GnaTAcE posted...

Just use the 5 7's they have increased range with akimbo
Concerned Father: Why do you keep smiling at my son when he walks away?
Ecuadorian Pedophile: I enjoy your sonsreir.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Order the Secondaries in order.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived