Is this game considered the best FPS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Is this game considered the best FPS?

User Info: blaze9990

blaze9990
4 years ago#1
Because if it is, I'd hate to play the others. This game is so inconsistent and terrible that it shouldn't be called a game. It's torture. If you want to kill some one make them play this game and they'll die out of rage and confusion on how they died. Some game I can kill people in 3 shots and in others I can put 8 bullets in their face and nothing happens.
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication

User Info: TheManlyManatee

TheManlyManatee
4 years ago#2
In my opinion, I think it is the best FPS currently out. I mean older FPS games destroy this, but you can only play CSS and Battlefield 1942 so much. Battlefield 3 is more meant for PC and I don't have the comp for it. Gears has lost its touch. Games like Crysis are fun for a little but don't have the lasting power. CoD will be king at least until Respawn's game comes out.
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, CoD: BO2, Dark Souls

User Info: timilayas99

timilayas99
4 years ago#3
No. Battlefield 3 is better. Battlefield 4 will be better than the next CoD as well.

User Info: SergioMach5

SergioMach5
4 years ago#4
for value the clear winner is planetside 2. My problem is being inexperienced with mouse and keyboard and would love a console version for next gen.

as for the big releases....I am praying Bioshock infinite becomes as much a classic as Bioshock, It was just such a brilliant game and its a shooter so.

But CoD: BO2 is this years go to for multiplayer console shooters.
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.

User Info: slaveanselmo

slaveanselmo
4 years ago#5
SergioMach5 posted...
for value the clear winner is planetside 2. My problem is being inexperienced with mouse and keyboard and would love a console version for next gen.

as for the big releases....I am praying Bioshock infinite becomes as much a classic as Bioshock, It was just such a brilliant game and its a shooter so.

But CoD: BO2 is this years go to for multiplayer console shooters.

I tried Planetside2, also.. the Kb/M screwed me. It's sooooo different.
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
(message deleted)

User Info: Nemerlight

Nemerlight
4 years ago#7
timilayas99 posted...
No. Battlefield 3 is better. Battlefield 4 will be better than the next CoD as well.

Sadly on consoles BF3 is pretty average. Not enough players, low fps and smaller maps.
Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.

User Info: FantasyHerb

FantasyHerb
4 years ago#8
Counter strike (all variations) all still have huge populations. TF2 says hi. Battlefield 3 on pc is pretty damn awesome. Planetside 2, Natural Selection 2. CoD is a quick pick me up and play a few matches, but it is nowhere near the best fps.
You keep looking, but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
4 years ago#9
To me it is the best fps.

Way better than bf3, despite the inconsistency.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!

User Info: majorgalaxy

majorgalaxy
4 years ago#10
i say nay since i had more fun with my 60 minute trial of gotham city imposters than i did with all my blops 2 multiplayer matches combined

than i think there are other games that are more fun like serious sam, fallout, bioshock, halo, borderlands....

at least blops 2 isnt as bad breach.
A book worth reading is A hitch hikers guide to the galaxy both good and funny
GT:MayorofEarth2
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Is this game considered the best FPS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived