So I went back to MW3 Yesterday and played some Free For All...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So I went back to MW3 Yesterday and played some Free For All...

User Info: dario1101

dario1101
3 years ago#1
Oh my... I can see why people hated that game, not only could you hear someone across the map with sitrep pro on but the spawns! Oh my lordy, the spawns.
Three times I spawned in the same place after dying to this one guy in the back of the map on terminal.
And on Hardhat, every step you take is a spawn point, when the game first started there was a guy to my right now 15 paces away! ._.

Now this wouldn't be a brag topic if I didn't say I won the matches in both going 30-10 and 30-13 xD
Everyone in that game is now terrible, Easy Mode [On] :P
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-180! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)

User Info: Aether_Lyric

Aether_Lyric
3 years ago#2
Complaining about FFA spawns in an Infinity Ward game is like complaining about pain after putting your hand in a blender

TDM & KC spawns were fine in MW3 after a few patches, that's how I enjoyed that game. I stayed right away from modes like Dom and FFA.

dario1101
3 years ago#3
Aether_Lyric posted...
Complaining about FFA spawns in an Infinity Ward game is like complaining about pain after putting your hand in a blender

TDM & KC spawns were fine in MW3 after a few patches, that's how I enjoyed that game. I stayed right away from modes like Dom and FFA.

Yeah, I tried KC for a couple matches, the spawns were okay. But oh lordy I will never play FFA anymore T-T
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-180! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)

User Info: Loshadt

Loshadt
3 years ago#4
MW3 was the one CoD game I outright hated. They all went downhill starting with MW2 but MW3 was probably the lowest point in the series.
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.

dario1101
3 years ago#5
Bump, bump, bumpity, bump bump.

I could make a song out of that...

User Info: verby45

verby45
3 years ago#6
The spawns are even more atrocious if you use the portable radar. A FFA players best friend aha. The spawns in BO2 FFA aren't as bad as MW3 FFA though.
He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever. To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.
GT: Fic56
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So I went back to MW3 Yesterday and played some Free For All...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived