Do Tactical Knife attachment kills count towards kills with the pistols?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do Tactical Knife attachment kills count towards kills with the pistols?

User Info: SevenDayCandle

SevenDayCandle
4 years ago#1
I have no clue...

User Info: WaitinOnANoob

WaitinOnANoob
4 years ago#2
Yes

User Info: BiggLaw

BiggLaw
4 years ago#3
Helps a lot with getting gold with the Executioner. I didn't realize until I needed 5 more Bloodthirsty medals.
GamerTag: BiggLaw4 -Currently playing- Black Ops 2
Popular opinion and fact are not the same thing. Think for yourself.

User Info: FlashCannon

FlashCannon
4 years ago#4
Pooh Da Stryker posted...
Helps a lot with getting gold with the Executioner. I didn't realize until I needed 5 more Bloodthirsty medals.

yeah i wish i had realized this too, as i chose the akimbo route rather than the tactical knife. because i didn't know it would work as well. in the end i feel better about akimbo because they look awesome with diamond.

User Info: BiggLaw

BiggLaw
4 years ago#5
FlashCannon posted...
Pooh Da Stryker posted...

yeah i wish i had realized this too, as i chose the akimbo route rather than the tactical knife. because i didn't know it would work as well. in the end i feel better about akimbo because they look awesome with diamond.

Akimbo didn't work for me, so I went long barrel + fast reload while relying on Hijacked lol. The only time I played HC Kill Confirmed was for that accursed gun. The Ronin camo for it looks kick ass though. Haven't looked at the diamond yet.

I must say though.. When I played Sharpshooter three days ago that gun came up. Guess who suddenly took first place? Lmao all of that torture paid off
GamerTag: BiggLaw4 -Currently playing- Black Ops 2
Popular opinion and fact are not the same thing. Think for yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Do Tactical Knife attachment kills count towards kills with the pistols?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived