I don't get why bad player treat obj modes like TDM

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I don't get why bad player treat obj modes like TDM

User Info: gahagafaka

gahagafaka
4 years ago#11
nah I usually play objective tons but if we are spawn trapped I try to counter spawn trap so my team can get b since they usually aren't doing so well
GT: Hans Ximmer, proud member of Team EWIX
if you want to play pubs with me though add GT: King Uncl Dolan and we can rip **** up! :D

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
4 years ago#12
fatclemenza posted...
TDM is pretty short in comparison. Maybe they just want a longer TDM or something.

I get that but playing a full Dom game and getting 12 kills with 2 home flags caps must be boring as hell considering they usually last 9 minutes or so. Surely they would be better of in a 5-6 minute game of TDM and would probably get the same amount of kills?

I'm not complaining about bad teammates (they do annoy me though) I was genuinely curious if there was some kind of benefit possibly XP wise for these guys too choose obj modes over TDM.
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.

User Info: bobacanoosh

bobacanoosh
4 years ago#13
BipBapBam posted...
johnnyweteyes

Lmfao
PSN: bobacanoosh

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#14
I don't know why they would go to Dom in the first place since TDM has horrible players in it (I know from my experiences this morning). They would stand more of a chance getting high kills in TDM anyway.
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.

User Info: LzyRob

LzyRob
4 years ago#15
Maybe they have stepped outside of their comfort game-type and are trying to learn new ones?
GT: LzyRob3

User Info: Jonnywestside

Jonnywestside
4 years ago#16
LazerBoy2030 posted...
Maybe they have stepped outside of their comfort game-type and are trying to learn new ones?

Didn't think of this could be the case for a few, I'm not trashing them for being bad, just perplexes me when I see a dude with a 152 SPM and low K/D sticking around in Dom lobbies when TDM would almost certainly suit him better.
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.

User Info: WhooKilledKenny

WhooKilledKenny
4 years ago#17
Playing the objective helps you kill whore in this game. So ignoring the objective is counter-productive.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I don't get why bad player treat obj modes like TDM

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived