your pet peeve player type? just rant about them itt

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. your pet peeve player type? just rant about them itt

User Info: I_Got_Rhythm

I_Got_Rhythm
3 years ago#21
imthestuntman posted...
L4DMalus posted...
Target Finder LMG users. F*** them and f*** everything they hold sacred. Camping a**, headglitching mother F***ERS!!!!!!!!
GT: Isorhythmic

User Info: ronXwhite

ronXwhite
3 years ago#22
the ones that cant beat you in a gunfight, but will fast hands c4 you and act like they're good.
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my first CoD Episode! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhIpT2kWQFY

User Info: Alecterum

Alecterum
3 years ago#23
Quickscopers, I hate quickscopers! I don't mind the players with the ACOG on their sniper rifles it's unorthodox but fine, I'm talking sissy pansy game exploiting match unbalancing quickscopers!

Every time I see one either in my kill cam or if I'm observing my team via a join a game in progress I leave the game just not going to support it, uh-uh learn to shoot moron.

C4 grenades...enough said.

Target Finder again enough said.

I also hate the Remington 870 even though it's been supposedly nerfed I still get killed by players who are pretty far away, say from one 'tower' to the opposite 'tower' in Hijacked. It's BO2's version of the noobtube.

As soon as I reached gold (which was painfully easy) with the 870 I put it away and never used it again onto my next gold gun challenge.

Also it seems that all the SMG's are killing at AR range it reminds me a lot of the MP5 and UMP45 in MW2 being the same way.

I guess CoD really hasn't improved has it?

Still...it's can be good mindless fun and it feels good to rant so thank you for the topic. :)

User Info: Magic_Bryan

Magic_Bryan
3 years ago#24
Hackers.

Love tac insert campers/snipers, engineer says here I am, EMP nade for free points before killing them
Lucky beats good...

User Info: JammyBauer23

JammyBauer23
3 years ago#25
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Only thing that really bothers me is teams of shield/LMG/TF/Trophy campers. A single camper or even a couple are no big deal. A team..... PISS ME RIGHT OFF

Lol I havent played in a month, but one of the last times that I did, I was playing with some dudes that wanted to do that in league play but lol I wouldnt do it and they were getting pissed.
RIP the truth. GT: RIP JammyDegree.
Who got my back? Nobody. These days you gotta be strapped.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. your pet peeve player type? just rant about them itt

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived