I'm looking for a couple of bodies to party with later today.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm looking for a couple of bodies to party with later today.

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
4 years ago#1
Around 6:00 central, I'm looking for two or three people to play with. I prefer Kill Confirmed over any other game type, but I can happily play Domination. I enjoy Hardpoint and Capture the Flag, but I have little experience in those game modes and so I might not be a very useful team mate.

I would prefer competitive team mates who play to win, but don't abuse every unfair trick in the book. I don't use my mic much, and I don't expect you to. I'd like it very much if you pulled your weight with a 1:1 K/D, picking up tags/capping points and not feeding the enemy kill streaks.

I would also greatly prefer it if no streaks higher than the Stealth Chopper were used; people back out in large groups whenever a VSAT goes up, and that's no fun. Lightning Strike bombardments and AGR raids are fun too, and they don't lead to instant rage quitting.

I have the Revolution DLC, so it would be nice if you had it as well. I've never partied with people prior to this, so I don't know if this matters. I do prefer the DLC maps(aside from the Snow Map) to the on disc maps though.

My GT is A Rogue Prodigy if you want to look me up. I'll be on around 6:00 central or so. List your GT and I'll send you an invite. First 3 to apply will be sent game invites.
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"

User Info: AHaras

AHaras
4 years ago#2
the title makes you sound like a serial killer.
Gt: AHaras

User Info: fatclemenza

fatclemenza
4 years ago#3

More like a necrophile actually
He has a powerful weapon, he charges a million a shot, an assassin that's second to none, the man with the golden gun

User Info: Nyangasm

Nyangasm
4 years ago#4

More like a necrophile actually

Came to say this.
My **** has more life than the PSP battery.
Space CQC > nakama power

User Info: Lerthyr

Lerthyr
4 years ago#5
You can play with my body, TC. I generally sleep from the hours of 3am-10am central.
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
4 years ago#6
My serious topic got derailed. Again. Damn you Gamefaqs CoD boards!
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"

User Info: GnaTAcE

GnaTAcE
4 years ago#7
TDM and you've got a deal
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I'm looking for a couple of bodies to party with later today.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived