I didnt touch the Scar-H until around 9th Prestige...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I didnt touch the Scar-H until around 9th Prestige...

User Info: unpleasant_milk

unpleasant_milk
4 years ago#1
...Now I love it!

What is about it that I love so much?

The irons are very decent, recoil is smooth, ROF is decent enough and overall - it feels reliable. Like if I need to hit a target at long range, it seems more consistant at doing so than others.
Close range seems fine as well, as my recent experience on Grind testifies.

Maybe everyone has a niche weapon. One that they just seem to do well with.

Has anyone else found the Scar to be perfect?
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting - She sells sanctuary/best cult song

User Info: sgs11111

sgs11111
4 years ago#2
yeah its really good. ive been using it a lot lately. the buff it got made it competitive rather than a hipster gun. my reasoning for not using it was that i was tired of the gun, i used it with hardline so much in mw2 that i was tired of the iron sights and wanted to try out the new guns

User Info: Aether_Lyric

Aether_Lyric
4 years ago#3
"smooth" is a really unusual way to describe the Scar's recoil.... it's unpredictable as hell

It's been buffed a few times though. Very long 3-shot kill range now.

User Info: unpleasant_milk

unpleasant_milk
4 years ago#4
Aether_Lyric posted...
"smooth" is a really unusual way to describe the Scar's recoil.... it's unpredictable as hell

It's been buffed a few times though. Very long 3-shot kill range now.

lol, you think?

Smooth describes it pretty well, as the recoil on it seems much easier to handle than that of many other weapons.

I wonder if I would have liked it much earlier on - ie, pre patch (x3).
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting - She sells sanctuary/best cult song

User Info: crazyal888

crazyal888
4 years ago#5
I've used the scar-h as my most used weapon since before all the buffs, and I loved it since.
GT: NINJA Voltage
I quite like the SCAR, but sometimes the recoil is too much for me. I love the way it sounds though!

User Info: ShadowUmbreon42

ShadowUmbreon42
4 years ago#7
sgs11111 posted...
yeah its really good. ive been using it a lot lately. the buff it got made it competitive rather than a hipster gun. my reasoning for not using it was that i was tired of the gun, i used it with hardline so much in mw2 that i was tired of the iron sights and wanted to try out the new guns

So because it is not used by everyone it's a hipster gun. Logic ftw

Not trying to start anything but everyone says that and it's annoying
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 (Halofan) Made my night. Don't mess with pokemon. www.youtube.com/victiniexpert2400

User Info: sgs11111

sgs11111
4 years ago#8
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
sgs11111 posted...

you agitated, randy?

User Info: dario1101

dario1101
4 years ago#9
I heard that the SCAR-H is very good, although I never try other guns.
The HAMR is a SCAR-H in LMG form, so if you like the SCAR-H, then you might like the HAMR.
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-181! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)

User Info: roach06

roach06
4 years ago#10
ShadowUmbreon42 posted...
sgs11111 posted...

No it was a hipster gun because people (like you) used it just because no one else was. And looked down on anyone that used a popular gun. That is the definition of hipster.

Now that it is more popular, you will probably stop using it because it is too mainstream.
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I didnt touch the Scar-H until around 9th Prestige...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived