So the next DLC comes out on the 16th... hmm what else is that day?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So the next DLC comes out on the 16th... hmm what else is that day?

User Info: WiiFan18

WiiFan18
3 years ago#11
Net Shark posted...
Good point. Never thought about the Tuesday thing. Wonder who picked Tuesday and why not a Friday or something?

I know nintendos is usually always sunday. Which is good because most people are off sundays. But ya tuesday always made me wonder.
Fc 0734 3592 4503

User Info: tadmfpole

tadmfpole
3 years ago#12
I am with you TC. Bad timing for me too, I have been looking forward to Injustice for a long time.

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy

User Info: Soul Reaver4

Soul Reaver4
3 years ago#13
WiiFan18 posted...
Net Shark posted...
Now that I think about it they always typically bring out DLC the same day a big release is.

That's because they normally release games on tuesdays. So a dlc and a new game coming out the same day isn't really for competition but just a coinsidence. Beside black ops 2 and injustice are 2 totally different games with different audiences. If cod loses any players to it, it won't be much.

Pretty much this. Everything comes out on a Tuesday. If they waited another week to come out it would be "competition" would the new Dead Island or something else.
Discussion of rape or incest should remain serious. - GameFAQs ToS.

User Info: JVel91

JVel91
3 years ago#14
I cant wait for that day to see all the DLC complain topics.
NerdFAQs.

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
3 years ago#15
JVel91 posted...
I cant wait for that day to see all the DLC complain topics.

Yeah that is always fun :( I really have not looked into the next DLC. Is there another weapon and if so what is it?
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)

User Info: Sputnik1337

Sputnik1337
3 years ago#16
Net Shark posted...
I was reading the demo is very early build of the game and the done deal will be better.

this is the excuse drones use literally everytime.
z

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
3 years ago#17
Because it is true. The Battlefield 3 demo was a good example of this. That demo / beta test was garbage compared to the released game.
Andy Reid thought he was going to KFC not KC. :)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So the next DLC comes out on the 16th... hmm what else is that day?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived