FHJ Player Controlled Scorestreak Challenge

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. FHJ Player Controlled Scorestreak Challenge

User Info: f41lurizer

f41lurizer
3 years ago#11
TeHe
To do this you need a pretty specialized class

Blind Eye
Cold Blooded
Engineer

FHJAA

Black hat x2
Tactician
EMP grenade x2

Any primary you want

Cold blooded saves you from Lodestars/VTOL, blind eye saves you from stealth choppers, etc...
You can take out any enemy anything with this class
if you see a lodestar/VTOL appear, kill yourself/let it kill you and spawn with this class
then, get it with one black hat and 2 FHJ rockets, and it will die

User Info: puzzlefite

puzzlefite
3 years ago#12
Nriepw posted...
ImperialDragon posted...
Well I managed to find a dragonfire, but the **** controlling it was literally flying it along the ground, so it was impossible to lock on.

Lol. I haven't played in a while but I used to do that. It honestly seemed better on the ground.

People don't usually fly it near the ground because of EMPs.
Gamertag: Crash Geom

User Info: startedONatari

startedONatari
3 years ago#13
Telvanni_guard posted...
I sorta feel bad for getting this early back when it was one hit to kill. I EMP'd a lot of them without thinking some people may actually need it for the challenge.

I should just start shooting them with a few bullets and hope someone on my team needs it instead...

i am truly shocked. i admire your consideration, which is something that i thought was next to nonexistent in the cod community.
i messaged a guy the other day about his calling card, it was the cobra dlc card(which i was unaware of then). i asked how he got it and he responded with; you have to get 2500 merciless medals. i was like really, what douche canoe. he could said dlc, but nooo.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. FHJ Player Controlled Scorestreak Challenge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived