Did the stealth buff the grip? Im doing some wall tests with the lsw here...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Did the stealth buff the grip? Im doing some wall tests with the lsw here...

User Info: gdogghenrikson

gdogghenrikson
4 years ago#11
SevenDayCandle posted...
Lerthyr posted...
Stealth Bomber isn't in this game, so no.

I'd rather the stealth bomber than the lightning strike...

True story.

^truth

User Info: BlackOps06

BlackOps06
4 years ago#12
No, they didn't. The end.

User Info: MasterSplinterW

MasterSplinterW
4 years ago#13
some guns a grip really helps me, others I can't even notice the difference. just like other attachments I suppose
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
4 years ago#14
BlackOps06 posted...

If they stealth buffed the grip by even a small amount like 2% theres no way you would ever know unless you've ripped it from the PC coding again.

User Info: xFrostxPhoenix

xFrostxPhoenix
4 years ago#15
dioxxys posted...
BlackOps06 posted...

If they stealth buffed the grip by even a small amount like 2% theres no way you would ever know unless you've ripped it from the PC coding again.

If they buffed it by 2% than you probably wouldn't have noticed it to begin with....
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Did the stealth buff the grip? Im doing some wall tests with the lsw here...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived