Treyarch should implement a sniper only playlist

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Treyarch should implement a sniper only playlist

User Info: Astro_B0mb

Astro_B0mb
4 years ago#11
ArcXenos posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
This is actually a good idea. Although I can imagine some people being in it to hard scope and others quick scope so anger would still ensue.

This would cater to a larger amount of people. Yes, people are still gonna be angry, but at the price of making 2 sides happy (Proper snipers and other regular players).

Trickshotters probably won't complain as much as them being in a regular playlist. What they should understand is that their way of playing the game will definitely cause them to die alot, which most of them don't want to admit.

I just don't like the fact that 6 of them are in a party and then they invite their friends to the other team to setup for them.

If they invite a friend to setup on blops 2, they are bad. Setup clips are only usable on mw2.
.:The Elite Connection:.

User Info: skydragonslash

skydragonslash
4 years ago#12
Use what you want only playlist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNYlgtsVNQ

User Info: ronXwhite

ronXwhite
4 years ago#13
Astro_B0mb posted...
ArcXenos posted...
Brass_Eye posted...
This is actually a good idea. Although I can imagine some people being in it to hard scope and others quick scope so anger would still ensue.

This would cater to a larger amount of people. Yes, people are still gonna be angry, but at the price of making 2 sides happy (Proper snipers and other regular players).

Trickshotters probably won't complain as much as them being in a regular playlist. What they should understand is that their way of playing the game will definitely cause them to die alot, which most of them don't want to admit.

I just don't like the fact that 6 of them are in a party and then they invite their friends to the other team to setup for them.

If they invite a friend to setup on blops 2, they are bad. Setup clips are only usable on mw2.

setup clips shouldnt be usable anywhere. this community is lolbad.
[RS]Mikestasi - Proud Member of RedScreen
My first 100+ gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRY8au3ourk

User Info: CaffeineSnorter

CaffeineSnorter
4 years ago#14
I remember how wonderful the BF3 pistol only servers were. I mean that was probably the most fun I had in that game.
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.

User Info: Astro_B0mb

Astro_B0mb
4 years ago#15
ronXwhite posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...
ArcXenos posted...
Brass_Eye posted...

setup clips shouldnt be usable anywhere. this community is lolbad.

Mw2 is 98% snipers now so finding a search game without a full team of snipers is a rarity, so you rarely see bills.
.:The Elite Connection:.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Treyarch should implement a sniper only playlist

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived