True or False

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: WeaponX115

WeaponX115
4 years ago#1
Players are better at the game by watching Youtube gamplay videos than players that don't watch Youtube! True or false? I want to know. I think its a myth! :P

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
4 years ago#2
false because they see someone do some stupd **** that they died 10 times trying to do in a game to get footage and then people go into real games trying to do that same stupid **** and i blast them in the face with a shotgun while they are in the middle of doing it
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: SevenDayCandle

SevenDayCandle
4 years ago#3
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
false because they see someone do some stupd **** that they died 10 times trying to do in a game to get footage and then people go into real games trying to do that same stupid **** and i blast them in the face with a shotgun while they are in the middle of doing it

Wow.

Umm, I learned Hardpoint and CTF from watching the COD Championships. I still suck at S&D though...
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI

User Info: StigmaStyle

StigmaStyle
4 years ago#4
It really depends what kind of videos they're watching. =p

User Info: WeaponX115

WeaponX115
4 years ago#5
StigmaStyle posted...
It really depends what kind of videos they're watching. =p

idk Ali-A, Drift0r, Xbox Ahoy, ect :P

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived