There's some sorry mfs in this game man...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. There's some sorry mfs in this game man...

User Info: TJ_UNLIMITED

TJ_UNLIMITED
3 years ago#1
What kind of no life nerdy ass ***** does it take to cheat in call of duty? I played against some guy who somehow managed to give me the connection interrupted symbol every time we got into a gunfight and it always magically got fixed right after he killed me. He put up phenomenal scores every match he was on my team and when I go against him be starts off with something like 3-11 and finishes 20-12.

Are people that desperate to win in a ****ing video game? Go accomplish some **** in real life you cheating nerdy ass pieces of ****

/rant
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D

User Info: GameMaster14GM

GameMaster14GM
3 years ago#2
if that happens to me to the same guy once to twice in a row i leave and maybe message them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGDFaOJ3M8s

User Info: skydragonslash

skydragonslash
3 years ago#3
I agree, needing to cheat or gain any advantage over anyone else boggles my mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNYlgtsVNQ

User Info: lighting_rock84

lighting_rock84
3 years ago#4
skydragonslash posted...
I agree, needing to cheat or gain any advantage over anyone else boggles my mind.

Especially in a game like this. Where it's so easy even a 5 year old can be good at. LOL, I always report cheaters. And that video I just saw, OMG. I never thought lag switching was real, until that video.
Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!
Pokemon White FC:0132-4106-0107
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. There's some sorry mfs in this game man...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived