So I turned aim assist off

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So I turned aim assist off

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
3 years ago#11
werkz_destroyz posted...
Lol u cant turn aim assist off in multiplayer..pass that joint lol

Uhhh, yes you can. It is right there in the options. I don't recommend it though.

User Info: dengeist

dengeist
3 years ago#12
Juzten76 posted...
werkz_destroyz posted...
Lol u cant turn aim assist off in multiplayer..pass that joint lol

Uhhh, yes you can. It is right there in the options. I don't recommend it though.

I think he's being sarcastic.

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
3 years ago#13
Wait. Wait. So you're saying that... When I turned off aim assist... and I suddenly became super bad at aiming... It was because I truly am super bad at aiming. Ohhhh God whyyyyyyyyyy...
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"

User Info: destructoclaus

destructoclaus
3 years ago#14
You don't realize how much aim assist actually does for you until you're the only person in the lobby that isn't using it. I think it needs to be toned down as a whole but especially for snipers. But hey, that's a big part of the reason that Call of Duty is a noob-friendly game. It's designed to be extremely easy to aim, hence why the guns don't have recoil.
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634

User Info: dengeist

dengeist
3 years ago#15
At the end of the day, it seems a little too strong. Not quite aimbot level, but it is a bit ridiculous. I can't remember a cod with aim assist this strong. The way it is now, the only thing that's missing is for it to fire a couple of shots for you. I'm pretty sure it would be able to get kills for you too. That's a little scary.

User Info: Doktor_Kaboom

Doktor_Kaboom
3 years ago#16
Aim assist is pretty strong in this game. Maybe tone it down a bit would be good. I understand a bit is needed but not this much. It helps too much in certain situations and it hurts too much in other situations too.
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. So I turned aim assist off

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived