Nuketown Poll

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Silver17

Silver17
3 years ago#1
Thoughts About Nuketown After Being in the Rotation - Results (364 votes)
Love it - Keep it in the Rotation
54.4% (198 votes)
Hate it - Bring back Chaos Mode and Keep Nuketown in There
45.6% (166 votes)
This poll is now closed.
What do you guys think?...
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
3 years ago#2
I enjoy playing nuketown, however I prefer it when it was in Chaos mode.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Love them!!!!

User Info: webbc99

webbc99
3 years ago#3
The map is just too small, but the problem is it's so popular and common in the playlist that it's really hard to find a lobby that isn't playing it. Considering that it's even beating hijacked for votes in my experience, it takes me about 10 minutes to find a game now, and that is really making the game a chore.
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy IX, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls

User Info: patkelly929

patkelly929
3 years ago#4
webbc99 posted...
The map is just too small, but the problem is it's so popular and common in the playlist that it's really hard to find a lobby that isn't playing it. Considering that it's even beating hijacked for votes in my experience, it takes me about 10 minutes to find a game now, and that is really making the game a chore.

I have it downloaded and played for a couple of hours last night. I didn't see it once.
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever

User Info: CallMeSeeker

CallMeSeeker
3 years ago#5
If you don't like it you can deal with it the same way you deal with aftermath and carrier.
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB

User Info: jcrowley30

jcrowley30
3 years ago#6
CallMeSeeker posted...
If you don't like it you can deal with it the same way you deal with aftermath and carrier.

Problem is you will lose the vote 9-1 on nuketown and still have to play it.
GT: VoD Irishsnake

User Info: tadmfpole

tadmfpole
3 years ago#7
Or you can back out and find another lobby which is the same option everyone else has when a map they hate gets voted.

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy

User Info: Juzten76

Juzten76
3 years ago#8
I'm just ok with Nuketown. I could take it or leave it. There was no option in the poll for that unfortunately.

User Info: ISkyFireI

ISkyFireI
3 years ago#9
FeelMyBlade posted...
I enjoy playing nuketown, however I prefer it when it was in Chaos mode.

Is there a friends list on Gfaqs? Cuz I gotta friend this dude
Current Black Ops 2 KD: 1.75
RIP Chaos Moshpit 4/10/13
I like Nuketown. Getting kinda tired of playing it over and over again, though. My favorite map is Carrier, and I haven't played it since Nuketown was added to the regular playlists =/
"This kid Danny Fortson reminds me of a kid named Kevin McHale." - Tommy Heinsohn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived