Best attachments for all the pistols always long barrel+fast mag?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best attachments for all the pistols always long barrel+fast mag?

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
4 years ago#1
thats all that makes sense to me, what do you guys run?

User Info: L4DMalus

L4DMalus
4 years ago#2
Depends on the pistol. 5-7 is either Extended Clip or Dual Wield, Tac-45 is always Extended Mag, B23R is Extended Clip + Long Barrel, Executioner I run naked, and KAP-40 I run with Extended Clip
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi

User Info: Crono exe

Crono exe
4 years ago#3
I prefer supressor on the 57 and the B23R, possible the KAP too
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?

User Info: ingo4

ingo4
4 years ago#4
Five Seven has a big enough clip as it is. Suppress or Dual wield it. Tac benefits from either fast or extended mag + long barrel or silencer for quiet classes. Or just long barrel if you're good enough / your class permits. B23 I use either long barrel or silencer. KAP pretty much needs the extended clip or dual wield and we all know the executioner is a special case altogether and should be set up class-specifically. Also I like what the tactical knife does to the aiming process for pistols. I never knife people but would still like to run with the tac. knife on pistols if points allow.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

User Info: Aether_Lyric

Aether_Lyric
4 years ago#5
Long Barrel on all
Extended Mags for Tac45, Kap40 and B23
Fast Mag for Executioner
5-7 doesn't really need a second attachment

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
4 years ago#6
Silencer and Extended Clip.

User Info: riceboyee12

riceboyee12
4 years ago#7
Silencer and Knife for 5 7 and Tac
Long Barrel and Fast mag for Executioner
Fast mag and knife for Kap
The Asian Invasion. It's coming.
PSN: riceboyee12

User Info: patkelly929

patkelly929
4 years ago#8
I find Tac .45 is best used with a Suppressor, but that's just me.
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever

User Info: GallisOTK

GallisOTK
4 years ago#9
It's a good setup for all of them, but not necessarily the best. The Five-Seven could go suppressed or dual-wielded, while the Tac-45 and KAP-40 usually like Extended Clip over Fast Mags. B23R is still broken as f*** while dual-wielded. The Executioner is the only one (IMO) where that's the overall best setup, but that gun is bad no matter what you try to do.
http://i.imgur.com/3a9zc.gif

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
4 years ago#10
Long Barrel is always a good option, Dual Wield buffs the Semis and B23 completely and gives you a trade off on the KAP40 while nerfing the Executioner, Extended Mags are extremely helpful on the .45 and the KAP40, Fast Mags is almost a must on the Executioner. 5-7 is most likely to get the Silencer if I'm using it, or Extended Mags if its one of the few classes I have without Scavenger.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Best attachments for all the pistols always long barrel+fast mag?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived