Uprising DLC Thoughts Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Uprising DLC Thoughts Topic

User Info: ISkyFireI

ISkyFireI
4 years ago#1
I thought I could start a topic for people to post their thoughts about the DLC. Also, once it comes out tomorrow people can talk about their thoughts after they have played it. I for one, am really excited for it, it should be a lot of fun!
Current Black Ops 2 KD: 1.75
RIP Chaos Moshpit 4/10/13

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
4 years ago#2
I am already looking forward to it too.

Too bad I have to get up early tomorrow for work, I won't be able to play until tomorrow night.
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoDs: BLOPS2, CoD4! Love them!!!!

User Info: S0uIjaBoYisKiNG

S0uIjaBoYisKiNG
4 years ago#3
great idea! a topic for our thoughts relating to a part of a game!

if only somebody took a step further, and made A MESSAGE BOARD where we can create topics of our own thoughts relating to a particular game at will!

maybe one day
official rap superstar/playa/real as elected by citizens of the zelda skyward zord bward of the zelda skyward sword boards

ISkyFireI
4 years ago#4
FeelMyBlade posted...
I am already looking forward to it too.

Too bad I have to get up early tomorrow for work, I won't be able to play until tomorrow night.

I fell your pain bro. Its gonna be a hard day of work tomorrow...

User Info: StigmaStyle

StigmaStyle
4 years ago#5
S0uIjaBoYisKiNG posted...
great idea! a topic for our thoughts relating to a part of a game!

if only somebody took a step further, and made A MESSAGE BOARD where we can create topics of our own thoughts relating to a particular game at will!

maybe one day

I don't...what?

Anyways, TC, I'm really looking forward to it. Mob of the Dead looks very interesting, and some new multiplayer maps will be a nice change of pace.

User Info: MissElena

MissElena
4 years ago#6
MotD does look promising, but I never really cared much for zombies in the first place. More focused on the maps for now.
GT: iWinYetAgain
Model/Gamer-MDK Female Devision Leader

User Info: Superman070776

Superman070776
4 years ago#7
Do to events that have nothing to do with the DLC, I will be off tomorrow. I will make videos of my mediocre play on each of the new maps as soon as I wake up in the morning.
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid

ISkyFireI
4 years ago#8
What MP map are you guys looking forward to the most??

For me its probably studio, just because its a firing range remake and it looks really cool

User Info: ingo4

ingo4
4 years ago#9
if it's a small map of any kind, count me in. CQC is where I shine. though magma of whatever it's s called looks pretty cool, I'm mainly waiting for Mob. gonna go to a buddies house and play. big zombies fan so in pretty psyched. I want to get a high round on this one.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

User Info: Parkcityfan

Parkcityfan
4 years ago#10
From gameplay videos that I have seen, Magma looks okaaay, Vertigo looks pretty good, and Studio and Encore look awesome
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Uprising DLC Thoughts Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived