i kinda regret buying the season pass for $20 when it was on sale...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i kinda regret buying the season pass for $20 when it was on sale...

User Info: kakorate

kakorate
4 years ago#11
flame030191 posted...
Alexanaxela posted...
die rise is great but i am not the only one hating the dlc content, i mean why else would activision lower the price for the season pass like they did with bo2 ?

with mw3 it was 50 FOR ALL OF THE YEAR. because iw gave us great content all 20 dlc maps were playable in survival mode, too.

weren't 2 of the map packs 50% off for a while as a giant "screw you" to the people that bought the season pass. Plus they had an entire map pack that consisted solely of face-off maps

The $50 was also put towards strategy videos of weapons, load outs, perks, and maps (much more detail than the 3 videos BOps2 did), Clans, and small entertainment (say what you will, but I enjoyed Noob Tube and Friday Night Fights, which even that sometimes proved helpful). So I didn't feel like they "slapped me in the face" with those sales, it just opened way for more people.

And quite honestly, I miss Face Off (back when it was good, not the way people treat it now as a set of boosting lobbies). It was nice and fun, odd how a simple change in size makes it feel a little different than the norm.

Besides Negotiator, though, the missions were terrible. Chaos Mode was fun for a week, but also got boring

Dude, either I am having a SERIOUS case of Deja Vu, or you copy and pasted that from somewhere ...
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride

User Info: New_Abuser

New_Abuser
4 years ago#12
the mw3 dlc was excellent and i mean their "zombie mode" was on all maps, swallow this treyarch!
Blaster1983

User Info: JVel91

JVel91
4 years ago#13
I will never buy DLC.
NerdFAQs.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. i kinda regret buying the season pass for $20 when it was on sale...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived