The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Player Controlled Scorestraks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Player Controlled Scorestraks

User Info: Buried_Bones

Buried_Bones
4 years ago#11
I am stuck on this as well. I am just waiting for stupid dragonfires in hard core mode. How come AGR's and sentry guns count for this?

User Info: dDubsaKadL

dDubsaKadL
4 years ago#12
Play kill confirmed!! I don't know why someone hasn't mentioned it yet, but with all the extra score you get from collecting tags, streaks like that are way more common.

User Info: nissan skyline

nissan skyline
4 years ago#13
stinger

No Stinger in this game.
cogito ergo zoom

User Info: Doktor_Kaboom

Doktor_Kaboom
4 years ago#14
dDubsaKadL posted...
Play kill confirmed!! I don't know why someone hasn't mentioned it yet, but with all the extra score you get from collecting tags, streaks like that are way more common.

This ^
Now I lay me down to sleep, Bottle of whiskey by my feet. If I die before I wake, tell my friends I drank it straight.

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
4 years ago#15
nissan skyline posted...
stinger

No Stinger in this game.

Fhj

Anyways i got mine from regular core tdm. No one puts dragonfire as their streak, its mostly care packages so have patience

User Info: vonderviener

vonderviener
4 years ago#16
f41lurizer posted...
ImperialDragon posted...
Honestly, just pray you get stuck on an absolutely horrible team, over and over again.

I don't need to do that. I always get the horrid teams anyways.

story of my life....and even then i rarely encounter any player controlled scorestreaks.

User Info: roach06

roach06
4 years ago#17
dDubsaKadL posted...

I mentioned hardpoint, which gives the most score out of any game mode on average.
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Player Controlled Scorestraks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived