MTAR or PeaceKeeper?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: L0Z

L0Z
4 years ago#1
Im looking for a great noob weapon. which one is better? Right now Im running peacekeeper with laser and reflex sight and I seem to be doing better than when I used the MTAR with targetfinder
[Cell Broadband | 256MB XDR | RSX 256MB GDDR3]
[IBM Tricore 3.2GHz | 10MB Custom ATI | 512 MB GDDR3]

User Info: gameflak

gameflak
4 years ago#2
I'd say overall, the MTAR is better. I usually run it with stock, suppressor and red dot. Sometimes I'll swap out the optic for quickdraw, or run dexterity on it instead.
What would happen if I hired two private investigators to follow each other?

User Info: f41lurizer

f41lurizer
4 years ago#3
Like the [insert any LMG] + target finder?

User Info: Mr_Cumberdale

Mr_Cumberdale
4 years ago#4
gameflak posted...
I'd say overall, the MTAR is better. I usually run it with stock, suppressor and red dot. Sometimes I'll swap out the optic for quickdraw, or run dexterity on it instead.

I agree, except I don't use an optic on it.
GT: Why you quit

User Info: cifer520

cifer520
4 years ago#5
I don't know why you'd use sights, they have a couple of the nicest irons in the game. MTAR is better but the Keeper is my favorite suppressed gun.

User Info: Nidtendofreak

Nidtendofreak
4 years ago#6
MTAR has more short range power and wall penetration, Peacekeeper has better mobility and probably better mid range.

Depends on the map more, probably the MTAR overall.
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.

gameflak
4 years ago#7
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
gameflak posted...

Sometimes I don't use an optic on it, kind of depends on the map. It's nice for the longer range shots though. It's good to have a class with it with just irons on in case you get emp'd.
(message deleted)

gameflak
4 years ago#9
cifer520 posted...
I don't know why you'd use sights, they have a couple of the nicest irons in the game. MTAR is better but the Keeper is my favorite suppressed gun.

I use red dot for the maps with longer sightlines. Irons are good though for sure.

User Info: Mr_Cumberdale

Mr_Cumberdale
4 years ago#10
gameflak posted...
Mr_Cumberdale posted...
gameflak posted...

Sometimes I don't use an optic on it, kind of depends on the map. It's nice for the longer range shots though. It's good to have a class with it with just irons on in case you get emp'd.

Yeah, I've never actually tried an RDS on it and I know it does help some guns (like FAL). :D
GT: Why you quit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived