Good SMR Class?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RHCP777

RHCP777
4 years ago#1
What do you guys think would be good attachments/perk to use on my SMR class? I'm specifically using it as a range/anti-sniper class, so what attachments benefit this strategy?

User Info: xHonestyx

xHonestyx
4 years ago#2
SMR Stock/Go Dot/TF if you aren't good with irons
Vest
Toughness/Scavenger
Engineer
Perk 2
2 Emp nade
Frag or C4

If you dont like equipment, ditch it and take perk 1 greed with lightweight or ghost

User Info: webbc99

webbc99
4 years ago#3
I use it as a counter-sniper class as well. Very good gun.

SMR with Quickdraw + Target Finder
Flak Jacket
Toughness
Dexterity + Tac Mask (perk 3 greed)

FHJ

C4

I like select fire because I find the timing on the shots really odd on the SMR, I am really bad and oversample the trigger all the time, unlike the FAL where I am beastly. That said, I personally think Quickdraw is very useful on this gun as you need to be able to ADS as soon as possible and pop them before you get sniped. I don't actually like Stock on this, for some reason I find the bobbing up and down of the sight makes it really hard to hit people - again I don't have this problem with any other AR, in particular the FAL, just the SMR. I still really like the gun though.
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Mor7al S7rike | Steam: webbc99
Playing: Final Fantasy VII, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Dark Souls

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived