Bloodthirsty Advice Please?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Bloodthirsty Advice Please?

User Info: sphixx

sphixx
4 years ago#11
mickylovefist posted...
Well... I had the exact same problem last night with the XPR-50. I kept on getting to 4 kills and dying a total BS death! It was making me rage pretty bad! Anyway after getting 1 bloodthirsty in like 10 games I decided to try the NOOBIEST THING EVER

Assault shield
Sniper of choice with dual band

Flak jacket
Cold blooded
Tac mask

Overkill
Shock charge x 2

Basically I was sitting in a corner of the map in free for all headglitching behind my shield. I got the bloodthirsties in about 7 matches and omg the rage I was inducing on people was epic! EPIC! I felt horrible though because it is really nooby.

TL;dr a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do!

Noob or not, if it gets me gold I dont care! I like you're thinking Mr LoveFist. Thnx

User Info: sphixx

sphixx
4 years ago#12
Finally got thr dsr all golded up! Played Dom on Nuketown and just lay down and camped it up by the bunker in the back garden. Got 2 in 1 round then Nuketown came up again 3 games later . . . rinse & repeat! Right, Ballista . . .
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Bloodthirsty Advice Please?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived